Saturday, March 8, 2008

March 4, 2008

My four month check up. I'm 17 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I've gained five pounds (which is okay, I'd only gained .5 pound up until this point), and I measure at 22 weeks (I can't even imagine what I'm going to look like in 3 months! A whale, I'm sure!). The doctor said all my "numbers" look good- whatever that means, but I'm sure she was referring to the urine sample. She listened to the babies' heart beats, which was really difficult for her to do because they were moving around so much. But, after a few minutes, she was able to listen to each one, "baby right" has a heart rate in the 150s bpm, "baby left" has a heart rate in the 160s bpm- both are totally normal. After the uneventful visit with the doctor, the lab drew some blood to run the quardruple check screening, so we'll see what the results of that are at the next appointment on April 1st. On March 11th, Clint and I go in for the ultrasound where we'll find out if they're boys, girls, or one of each. As soon as I have access to a scanner, I'll scan the ultrasounds into the blog.

No comments: