Monday, February 18, 2008

February 18, 2008


I'm adding a picture of our very first ultrasound- from December 13, 2007.

February 18, 2008: We're now 15 weeks along, and aside from being tired and cranky all the time, everything is going fine. Jordan is very excited, and telling everyone she sees about the twins, except she keeps giving everyone the wrong due date!
My next doctor's appointment is March 4th, and the ultrasound to determine the sex of the babies is scheduled for March 11th. Clint is planning on coming to that one, and I think they're starting a betting pool at work. Clint's really hoping they're not both girls, Jordan is really hoping they are both girls. I just hope they're both healthy, and nothing goes wrong between now and when they're born.
We bought matching car seats, can't bring myself to try putting them in the car. Still haven't quite figured out where Jordan is going to sit after the babies are born.....

2 comments:

Jenn said...

So glad you're blogging! I'm scrounging and saving every and any piece of baby equipment I can find!

Larry said...

Hi Sweetie, Good Luck with the Twins! I'm very proud of you and I'm looking forward to the new babies. love Dad